‘Tis time to begin the fire anew;
A young king rides throughout the night,
To claim his late father’s throne.
Darkness seeps from the fallen crown.
This weekend we’re asking for 33 of your own words about a famous trio. The trio could be from literature, from history or from pop culture. Just make it yours and have fun with it. Good luck!
This week’s challenge is community judged.
- For the 14 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- You have 14 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.
- The winners will be announced in the comments of Friday’s post and will be posted in our typical fashion in the post on the following Monday.