Water colored seasons melted into one another, like Snow’s dreams of her handsome prince, until frozen iridescent crystals kissed her forehead once more and Snow’s prince awakened her with true love’s first kiss.
—33 words: Fairy Tale Rewrite—
Honestly I don’t know what could be more soul soaring and happy than true love’s first kiss and fairy tales unless I had added a unicorn. 🙂
This weekend’s prompt is to write 33 words exactly inspired by photo project by Eirik Solheim.
No creepiness allowed. No girls in chains. No basements. No flesh-eating viruses. No post-apocalyptic hunger pangs. No dead philandering boyfriends. Nobody pulling the plug on Grandma partially because she’s old but mostly because she deserves it. We want soul-soaring happiness out of you this week. If that isn’t your thing, just give it a whirl. If it really isn’t your thing, come back for the next challenge when the rules are guaranteed to be different. Because that’s also the kind of challenge we are.
This weekend’s challenge is community judged.
- For the 14 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- You have 14 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.
- The winners will be announced in the comments of Monday’s post and will be posted in our typical fashion in the post on the following Friday.