I still have my doubts.
Meet Your Fellow Trifectans
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? Jennifer Seals Cooper
- Describe your writing style in three words. spontaneous combustion…poof
- How long have you been writing online? June 2012
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? Whatever I can find and feel like (short fiction and poetry)
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. pick a style?
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? write
- Who is your favorite author? Hmmm…
- How do you make time to write? I have no kids
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition. tang
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading. Secrets Revealed
We want you to follow suit and give us a thirty-three word piece that has a color in it. Use the color to describe anything you like, or use anything you like to describe your color, but keep it creative and keep it short.
This weekend’s challenge is community judged.
- For the 14 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- You have 14 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.