In my nightmare… a red and white dragon fight to the death. The red dragon soars over pristine lakes after winning. Suddenly everything darkens and I’m pulled… screaming… down… deep into the ground.
This is sort of from a story that I started writing, but haven’t finished, so I thought I’d rework some of it on a free write weekend.
As such, this weekend we are asking for a thirty-three word free-write. Any topic, any style–just give us your best thirty three.
This weekend’s challenge is community judged.
- For the 14 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- You have 14 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.