All is lost
In this darkest of night
Send forth all
To be reborn
No memory of this violence
Shine on my love
Okay, so the Trifextra challenge is asking us to tell the back story of a super hero this weekend. With Sailor Moon and her Sailor Scouts making a comeback to anime this summer I couldn’t resist telling of Queen Serenity sacrifice to send her daughter (also named Serenity) and the other Sailor Scouts to the future when the moon kingdom was distorted, thus leading to Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts. The original anime series spans 200 episodes, and is one of the longest-running magical girl anime series. So Awesome!
Trifextra: Week Sixty-Six
This weekend we’re having some fun with the prompt, some super-powered fun, that is. We’re asking you to write the origin story to the superhero of your choice in exactly 33 words.
- For the 14 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone. Encourage your friends to vote for you, if you wish, but please don’t tell them to vote on a number. The numbering of the posts changes regularly, as authors have the ability to delete their own links at any time.
- You have 14 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent!