Sienna tapped her toe impatiently, watching the egg timer count down each agonizing second, praying for some lucky test results for once in her life. Buzz-buzz. Finally, five minutes were up. Afraid, Sienna only halfway looked through one eye at the magic wand in her hand that would forever change her future. A tiny minus sign appeared and Sienna let out a sigh of relief. She grabbed her backpackers and rushed to catch the school bus. Sienna just couldn’t be late for her Algebra test this morning.
Trifecta: Week Seventy
On to the weekly prompt. Pay attention to the third definition, as always. Good lucky!
1: having good luck
2: happening by chance : fortuitous
3: producing or resulting in good by chance : favorable
- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
- Only one entry per writer.
- If your post doesn’t meet our requirements, please leave your link in the comments section, not in the linkz.
- Trifecta is open to everyone. Please join us.